CSOC delivers exceptional technical services to industry and government. Our nearly 15 years of growth and success are based on a wide range of skillsets focused on space, cyberspace, intelligence, and command and control capabilities.
• Management Headquarters Processes and Governance Refinement
• Mission and Platform Architecture
• Operating and Employment Concept Development
• Mission Thread Analysis
• DoD, Service, and MAJCOM PPBE
• Strategic & Crisis Planning (JOPES)
• Program Execution and Evaluation
• Course of Action Development
• Joint/Air Operations Centers
• Formal Requirements Development
• Space Mission Support Operations
CyberSpace Operations Consulting, Inc.
CSOC is a registered Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Our technical services are available to government customers through a variety of contract vehicles and the GSA Professional Services schedule.
Command and Control
• Cyberspace Mission Operations
• Intelligence Integration and Support
• Training Curriculum Development
•Cyber risk assessment
•Cyber Penetration Testing and Forensics
•Requirements definition and technology evaluation
•Dynamic cyber system defense and self-protection
•Cyber Continuity of Operations
•Technology Transition to Operations